Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ASSIGNMENT 2




Photo courtesy of Pinterest



These are the poster/ads that I created using Adobe Illustrator as I haven’t gotten Photoshop yet.

I've always wanted to do a wedding design and visualization business of my own. And so I'd like to develop some sort of design for the brand identity that employs the new, sleek, fashionable, and colourfully contemporary approach to visuals.  As of now, I'm calling it "Lili."

So I'd like to keep things minimal, with just the necessary info and perhaps one expressive catch line that represents or just implies and touches on what the business stands for. All of these ads are the same just different phrases which personifies the brand. Although unclear as to what the ad is selling, I thought might be interesting. 

The fonts I used for the logo "lili" and the phrases is "japanese brush" a font I downloaded a while back. As for minute info below "courier new". 

In case you cant read the three lines at the bottom of the ads, the text says “wedding design & visualization” and then contact info underneath that. It is tiny and not readable when posted on here. I tried making it bigger but it just didn’t look good so I kept it small. 


No comments:

Post a Comment